Engineered wood products represent a bold step forward, not only in terms of ease of use, excellent performance, and cost saving characteristics, but in the environmental credentials they offer to specifiers and end users. The performance of engineered wood products can be accurately predicted which means we can fine tune a design so that exactly the right amount of product is employed for any given situation.
Södra Wood is a leading supplier of engineered wood products to the Great Britain and Ireland market and has a wealth of experience in the storage, handling and distribution of these high quality materials.
|Softwood flanges||Stable, strong and reliable engineered wood product for easy cutting and fixing|
|High Performance OSB Web||Accommodates holes for larger services if necessary in accordance with guidelines detailed in the product Technical Guide|
|Wide Range of Products||Competitive and compatible solutions|
|Pre-cut Lengths||Precision End Trimmed (PET) products are available direct from the factory|
|Stiff and Strong||Quiet, flat floors and even ceilings. No herringbone strutting/ blocking required|
|Light in Weight||Very easy to handle and install|
|Technical Support Team||Expert help is on hand for engineering and design queries|
|Quality Assured||Full European Technical Approval|
|Forest Certification||Manufactured under ISO14001, full PEFC chain of custody, EPD certified|
Full load orders (min 45m³ mixed loads) from landed stock are available on a 48-hour Just In Time (JIT) delivery basis. Split packs and pack cuts require an additional two-day lead time. Delivery of part loads will be subject to other orders being available to fill the vehicle. All Masonite Beams products are PEFC-certified.
View this product's full datasheet here.
- LVL Beams
- LVL Rim Boards
- Masonite I-Joists Technical Guide for Roofs - for BS5268 design
- Masonite I-Joists Technical Guide for Floors - for BS5268 design
- Masonite I-Joists Installation Guide for Floors - for BS5268 design
- Masonite Installation Guide for Floors - for EC5 design
- Masonite Technical Guide for Floors - for EC5 design
- Technical Bulletin: Loading out floors during construction
- Request a copy of our Engineered Wood Product single member design programme
- Take a look at our floor system suppliers